The Faculty of Education of Allama Iqbal Open University offers Master Degree in Educational Planning and Management. This is a 04 semester program containing 60 Credit Hours.
Course code with list of subjects in M.A EPM (Educational Planning and Management) of AIOU is given here:
Course code with list of subjects in M.A EPM (Educational Planning and Management) of AIOU is given here:
1st Semester Fresh Admission Spring 2012 | ||
Course Code | Courses Title | Credit hours |
6557 | Basic Concepts of Educational Planning-I | 03 |
6558 | Basic Concepts of Educational Planning-II | 03 |
6561 | Plan Implementation and Management-I | 03 |
6562 | Plan Implementation and Management-II | 03 |
GROUP-A For Continuing Students | ||
6557 | Basic Concepts of Educational Planning-I | 03 |
6558 | Basic Concepts of Educational Planning-II | 03 |
6561 | Plan Implementation and Management-I | 03 |
6562 | Plan Implementation and Management-II | 03 |
6565 | Economics and Financing of Education-I | 03 |
6566 | Economics and Financing of Education-II | 03 |
6569 | Educational Research and Statistics-I | 03 |
6570 | Educational Research and Statistics-II | 03 |
GROUP-BCollateral Area Courses | ||
831 | Foundation of Education | 03 |
837 | Educational Research | 03 |
838 | Curriculum & Instruction | 03 |
840 | Educational Psychology | 03 |
Autumn 2012 GROUP-A For Continuing Students | ||
6559 | Processes of Educational Planning-I | 03 |
6560 | Processes of Educational Planning-II | 03 |
6563 | Curriculum Planning & Evaluation-I | 03 |
6564 | Curriculum Planning and Evaluation-I | 03 |
6567 | Curriculum Planning and Evaluation-II | 03 |
6568 | Development Education-II | 03 |
6571 | Project Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation-I | 03 |
6572 | Project Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation-II | 03 |
6573 | Planning for Population | 03 |
6574 | Planning for Population | 03 |
510 | *Research Thesis | 12 |
*6569 and 6570 are pre-requisite courses to start Research Thesis course code 510. | ||
GROUP-BCollateral Area Courses | ||
826 | Elementary Education | 03 |
827 | Secondary Education | 03 |
828 | Higher Education | 03 |
829 | Teacher Education | 03 |
Maximum 18 credit hours course from Group A & B can be opted by students | ||
4th Semester GROUP-A For Continuing Students | ||
6559 | Processes of Educational Planning-I | 03 |
6560 | Processes of Educational Planning-II | 03 |
6563 | Curriculum Planning & Evaluation-I | 03 |
6564 | Curriculum Planning & Evaluation-II | 03 |
6567 | Development Education-I | 03 |
6568 | Development Education-II | 03 |
6571 | Project Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation-I | 03 |
6572 | Project Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation-II | 03 |
6573 | Planning for Population Education-I | 03 |
6574 | Planning for Population Education-II | 03 |
510 | Research Thesis. | 12 |
*6569 and 6570 are pre-requisite courses to start Research Thesis course code 510. | ||
GROUP-BCollateral Area Courses | ||
826 | Elementary Education | 03 |
827 | Secondary Education | 03 |
828 | Higher Education | 03 |
829 | Teacher Education | 03 |
Maximum 18 credit hours course from Group A & B can be opted by students | ||
Note:
- For up to date information you are advised to contact the concerned university department directly.
- Moreover feel free and share yours valuable comments for improvements to rectify mistakes and update any missing information of this post.

1 comment:
when AIOU will open addimission for it?
what is required
eligibility?
Post a Comment