I.Com Subjects AIOU (Commerce Group) – Intermediate Program

AIOU offers admission in Intermediate with Commerce (I.Com) twice in a year i.e in spring and Autumn Semester. I.Com program is equal to 12 years of education and students who have successfully passed this exam will be eligible for higher education in BBA, B.Com and B.A General Courses. All offered courses are compulsory to pass to get final I.Com Certificate. List of subjects in I.Com are listed below:-

311 Accounting (Khata Nawaysi) FC

315 Economics FC

316 Islamiat (OR) HC

319 Ethics

(For Non- Muslim Students only) in lieu of 316 HC

322 Secretarial Practice HC

346 Principal of Commerce FC

347 Banking HC

359 Understanding Maths, Stats & Computer HC

363 Urdu-I HC

364 Urdu-II HC

387 Compulsory English -II HC

394 Statistics-I HC

395 Statistics-II HC

398 Sindhi Aasan Urdu-I

(only for students of Sindh Province) HC

399 Sindhi Aasan Urdu-II

(only for students of Sindh Province) HC

386 Compulsory English -I HC.

Some paper in I.Com consists on Part-I and Part-II. Students are required to pass Part-I paper prior taking admission in Part-II papers.
For up to date information you are advised to contact the concerned university department directly.
Moreover feel free and share yours valuable comments for improvements or rectify mistakes and update any missing information of this post.

2 comments: