The Faculty of Science of Allama Iqbal Open University offers Master of Science in Chemistry. This is a 04 semester program containing 64 Credit Hours. Course code with list of subjects in M.Sc in Chemistry Programme of AIOU is given here:
| 1st Semester | ||
| Course Code | Courses Title | Credit hours |
| 2575 | Physical Chemistry-I | 3(3+0) |
| 2576 | Organic Chemistry-I | 3(3+0) |
| 2577 | Inorganic Chemistry-I | 3(3+0) |
| 2573 | Analytical Chemistry-I | 3(3+0) |
| 2594 | Mathematics for Chemists | 2(2+0) |
| 2595 | Chemistry Lab-I | 4(0+4) |
| 2nd Semester | ||
| 2580 | Physical Chemistry-II | 3(3+0) |
| 2581 | Organic Chemistry-II | 3(3+0) |
| 2582 | Inorganic Chemistry-II | 3(3+0) |
| 2578 | Biochemistry-I | 3(3+0) |
| 2596 | Chemistry Lab-II | 4(0+4) |
| 3rd Semester | ||
| 2585 | Hetrocyclic Chemistry | 3(3+0) |
| 2586 | Stereochemistry of Organic Compounds | 3(3+0) |
| 2589 | Spectroscopic Methods in Organic Chemistry | 3(3+0) |
| 2597 | Advanced Organic Chemistry Lab I | 3(0+3) |
| 2598 | Advanced Organic Chemistry Lab-II | 3(0+3) |
| 4th Semester | ||
| 2587 | Chemistry of Natural Products | 3(3+0) |
| 2590 | Special Organic Reactions | 3(3+0) |
| 2591 | Organic Synthesis | 3(3+0) |
| 2593 | Research Project | 6(0+6) |
Note:
- For up to date information you are advised to contact the concerned university department directly.
- Moreover feel free and share yours valuable comments for improvements to rectify mistakes and update any missing information of this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment