AIOU FSc Pre-Medical List of Courses / Subjects

F.Sc (Pre-Medical) Scheme of Studies semester-wise presented below:

1st Semester F.Sc. PreMedical

359 Understanding of Maths, Stat & Computer
377 Biology-I
380 Chemistry-I
383 Physics-I

2nd Semester HSSC (Pre-Medical)

386 Compulsory English-I
378 Biology-II
381 Chemistry-II
384 Physics-II

3rd Semester FSc(Pre-Medical)

363 Compulsory Urdu-I
379 Biology-III
382 Chemistry-III
385 Physics-III

4th Semester F.Sc, Pre,Medical
364 Compulsory Urdu-II
387 Compulsory English-II
316/319 Islamiyat or Ethics (For Non Muslims)


HC = Half Credit Course
FC = Full Credit Course

Students are required to pass Part-I before taking Part-II paper and likewise Part-III will be allowed to take if you already passed Part-II moreover you cannot take all 03 Parts of one discipline like Chemistry I, II and III at a time in one semester.

[Note] Modification in the subjects of list is possible due to replacement of subjects and revision of syllabus by the university authority. Therefore for up to date information you are advise to contact the concerned university department directly. Moreover feel free and share yours valuable comments for improvements or rectify mistakes and help us in keeping this post up to date.

2 comments:

  1. sir mjha kuch information chahia. mein bachlor kr chuka hoo or master krna laga hooo mgr mein na f.a kia tha magr mein ab fsc bhi krna chata hoo.. lakin meri registration ho chuki ha agr mein fsc k lia apply kro ga to kea meri b.a or masters sab ki degree waste ho jay ge k nahii plzzz tell me ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think k waste nahi ho gi. Lakin ap properly kisi education lawyer ya aiou university sy information le lain.

    ReplyDelete