Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU Telephone Numers

You should contact on telephone numbers of university mentioned below, if are not getting any proper information from the available sources like official website of AIOU, your nearest regional office etc. If you personally visit these offices your matter will be resolved soon.

however if you are unable to physically visit, you can contact these departments on telephone including admission, overseas, examination, mailing departments, Office of the Director regional services or students advisory center for solution of your problems.


AIOU Admission Department
Director Admission
Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad.
051-9057411, adm@aiou.edu.pk
The admission department deals with the new admissions, objections, criteria, scrutiny of application forms for enrollment, circulate information about new programs, prospectus.

AIOU Overseas Admissions 
Directorate of Overseas Education and e-Learning
AIOU H-8 Islamabad
Ph. No: 051-9250175 & 9057165
Overseas@aiou.edu.pk
Overseas Pakistanis can contact this department for getting all types of information and questions in their mind including; details of programs/courses for overseas, eligibility, availability in countries, fee structure, procedure and processes.

AIOU Examination Department
Controller of Examination
Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad.
051-9057326, exam@aiou.edu.pk
Sending roll number slips to students, announcement of exams schedule, date sheets for all programs, checking papers, preparing, rechecking, issuance of certificates and degrees and verification, making syllabus and release results are some main functions of this department.


AIOU Mailing Department
Assistance Registrar Mailing
Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad.
051-9057612, adm@aiou.edu.pk
Dispatch of books, roll number slips, degrees, certificates, objections letters to students, detailed marks certificates and other material to the all concerned

AIOU Director Regional Services
Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad.
051-9057210, drs@aiou.edu.pk
Coordination with university regional offices as director regional services of the open university


AIOU Student Advisory
Director Student affairs
Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad.
051-9057812, 9057816, sac@aiou.edu.pk
Director is the head of the department and look after student affairs, resolve and support students in getting right information from the relevant department and provide all necessary information on requirement by the students.

9 comments:

  1. Sir i have sent my F.A certificate for verification to the controller Examination Allama Iqbal Open University dated 8.1.2016 by registered Letter No 131 , but I have not received verification till date . SERIAL NO OF IC 01631 ISSUED 7 JUNE 1983 , Zafar Iqbal registration no 79- pjm - 0107 jhelun . Please sir send verification as soon as possible my depatment is require it , plz tell me about it process on zafar6991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
    Telephone

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir mere admission pe objection thi me 2 bar asnad ki copy behj chuka ho but abi tk objection remove nhi hoi pehli bar 25 march ko or 2nd time 9 apr ko asnad ki testd copy arsal ki hein .objection id 59761

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir aaj 16-06-2016 date ho gai hai. lakin abi tk B.A ka mery ghar pe new books or admission nai aya please sir mjy btayen mein kis say rabta kru. mera Number yeh hai 0322-4806541
    Thankx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asslam,o,alikum sir!
    How are you? I hope you will be fine.
    Sir! I am a private student of FA,3rd(spring 2016)semester,gen. Group no. 5 Allama iqbal open university.doing job in Army.
    My name is habib sultan s/o sultan ali,tehsil Lawa ,district Chakwal,
    roll number BD301018,
    challan form number 3082555,
    registration number 15pcl01102,
    Sir I have a complaint about mailing of books. I don't have got my books yet on my roll number but when I checked! books have sent on my challan form number 3082555 to another student,WHO's name nazia gulzar,roll no aq312393,reg no 09pbk03231,FA gen group no 7 on 18 April 2016
    Both of us have a same challan form number. She have got her books but I have not got my books.
    Please send me my books so that I can continue my study.
    I shall be thankful to you.
    Please reply me back about your action against this problem.
    I expect you will reply me soon.
    Your sincerely,
    Mr Habib Sultan Awan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir with respect I want to pay attention of aiou's authorities to make sure MSC program in any division of southern Punjab e.g Multan bahalpur kahnewal etc. There r many students who r wating and wanted an institute here. If any administration' s person read my message than I request him/her to make some serious steps for us... We r eating...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir I asked u for MSC program in southern Punjab and also classes in any campus of southern Punjab rather than Islamabad... Sir plz can u tell me any progress about that... We r eating....

    ReplyDelete
  8. A.O.A sir mera F.A k sub semester pass hain bs last ak paper rhta tha us ki na roll no slip ghr ai or na net pa please sir mujha btayia k m ab kya kron........ my no 03086284896

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. W.A.S, agar ye paper 3 par fail hy to is ka fresh admission karwana ho ga. dobara assignments likhni ho gi aur lazmi 3 attempts main clear karna ho ga warna ye process repeat hota rehay ga. Fresh admissions February/March Main hon gay.

      Delete