Subjects List FSc Home Economics - F.A / F.Sc / I.Com Intermediate series (AIOU) Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad

Department of Home and Health Science of AIOU offer F.Sc (Home Economics Admissions. FSc in Home Economics program is equal to HSSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate) level course and 12 years of education. This is available list of subjects which taught under this programs:

FSc Home Economics Courses
Subjects and Course Code
Credit
hours
317 Pakistan Studies
HC
316 Islamiat  (OR)
HC
319 Ethics
(For Non- Muslim Students only) in lieu of 316
HC
363 Urdu-I
HC
364 Urdu-II
HC
380 Chemistry-I
HC
383 Physics-I
HC
386 Compulsory English-I
HC
387 Compulsory English-II
HC
1305 Home Management and Home Furnishing
HC

Some papers of F.Sc Home Economics consist on Part-I and Part-II. Students are required to pass Part-I paper prior taking admission in Part-II papers.
For up to date information you are advised to contact the concerned university department directly.
Moreover feel free and share yours valuable comments for improvements or rectify mistakes and update any missing information of this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment