AIOU B.Ed Field Notes 8607 Teaching Practice-I

Allama Iqbal Open University B.Ed Field notes for course code 8607 Teaching Practice-I is an important part of trainee teacher practical work. To understand in simple words field notes are draft/rough notes taking while sitting in a class and what you record or write in field notes? So you have to write in a notebook provided with the manual for each day. So based on these field notes you can prepare your final observation/internship report to submit before the workshops and last date of assignments to the concerned department of the university.

Field Notes

Teaching practice-I course code 8607 Day 1
School Name: (here put your practicum site name)
Day 1. Class Two Subject English
Date: 12 September 2017

8607 teaching practice-I, Field Notes B.Ed AIOU practicum report

Reflective Note

1. look like a professional teacher as per directions and guidelines provided in the booklet of Teaching practice-I 
2. I also reminded myself that I am here for learning and will not hesitate to ask any question if required any clarification. 
3. When I entered the in-class teacher a and all students welcome me and say good morning in a formal way and I also responded to them with smiles and pay my thanks. 
4. Then the teacher introduced me to the class and also updated students that I will remain with them for 14 days. 
5. I feel happier when I critically observed classroom physical attributes which are sufficient enough. 
6. Today I just observed how teachers deliver lessons and how students taught by her?

Mentor Comments

1. It was trainee teacher first day and she reached early in the morning in school and have a good get up like proper dress. 
2. Trainee teacher Shumi is taking a keen interest in learning all things 

aiou admissions, allama iqbal open university online admission

No comments:

Post a Comment